Installing a wireless printer in your workplace allows your employees and co-workers to send print jobs without leaving their workspace. Setting up a Wi-Fi-capable printer can also help to declutter your workspace by enabling you to avoid long, snaking printer wire cables. Once your Dell printer is active on your company's wireless network, you can send it print tasks via the Print dialog available in most Windows applications. Go through the blog till the end to know Dell e515dw Wireless Setup procedure.
Step by Step Process For Dell e515dw Wireless Setup
1. Insert the software installation disc which came with your Dell printer into your computer's optical drive and continue with the automated installation of the Dell Printer software. Guarantee that you install the software on a computer which has access to your company's Wi-Fi network
2. Connect the printer to your computer with the help of the USB cable which came with the device.
3. Tap the Start button and click "Programs."
4. Click "Dell Printers" and tap "Dell Printer Home."
5. Tap the "Settings" tab and click "Wireless Setup Utility.
6. Choose your company's wireless network from the list of available networks and click "Continue."
7. Now enter your Wi-Fi network access password. If a pop-up dialog arises inquiring whether you wish to allow your Dell software to access your network, click "OK" or "Continue."
8. Now disconnect the printer's USB cable when prompted. Devices on your company's Wi-Fi network can now print wirelessly on your Dell E515DW printer.
That's all about the Dell e515dw wireless setup. In case if you are unable to connect Dell e515dw Printer to Wi-fi then not to worry at all, simply consult experts.
Consult Dell Experts at Uspcsolutions For Instant Assistance:
Last but not the least, simply consult Dell experts available at Us pc solutions for assistance. The Professionals available here are tech-savvy and knowledgeable to assist you in the best way possible. We are available round the clock 24*7, 365 days to assist you in best way possible.